- Butter – 100gr
- Egg – 100gr
- Caster Sugar – 100gr
- Plain Flour – 125gr
- Baking Powder – 4gr
- Place Butter and Caster Sugar in a mixing bowl and whisk together
- Add 50% of the egg to above and whisk well together – then add remainder and whisk well.
- Sift the Baking Powder and Plain Flour together and gently fold into above.
- Deposit the batter into baking parchment lined baking shapes (1lb size) Bake at 180º C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool, split in half and fill with raspberry jan and whipped fresh cream.
Thanks to The Baking Academy of Ireland.